User Average Score
7.0 Good!Rated by 22 people registered on Favslist
Bruce Lee will kill your family. It's his job.
10. I'm strong for my size and but not world class by any means and the dragonflag isn't too difficult, I'm sure many good boxers or gymnasts can do this one easily.
9. Catching rice with chopsticks? I need to see that to believe it, I'm calling bullshit.
8. Too strong for regular heavybags. Yeah, I know people that just have heavy hands or feet, as long as you're not telling me George Foreman couldn't do the same thing this is very plausible.
7. One fingered push ups one armed pull ups. I can do 1 one armed pull up. I can do 10 if I hold my wrist! I think he could definitely do this with training. I can't do a push up on one finger but I feel that it can be done.
6. One inch punch. We got taught how he did this stuff in MMA, it was obviously a popular topic. He kind of spiraled his full body using every muscle, and other martial artists have done it since so I was taught. It's definitely possible that he could do the one inch punch.
5. You literally couldn't punch him. See a big fat gypsy's fight from last night. Or go watch Prince Naseem. As a top fighter this is a must, and of course the legend has grown with his death. I have no doubt his defence was awesome if not as great as this legend.
4. He could grab a coin out of your hand and replace it with another coin. Bullshit. I believe he could grab a coin out of your hand before you could stop him, but not replace it with another too.
3. Too fast for cameras of the time to film. I doubt that's true but even if it was that's down to low technology and not "superhuman" speed.
2. He once dislocated someone's shoulder with a slap. Yeah, that'll be true, no doubt. I once saw a mate dislocate his shoulder running at football. If a great fighter slaps you at the wrong time it could easily happen.
1. His kicks literally sent people flying through the air. I believe some did, for sure. We've all seen MMA today and what can happen if caught right.
I think Bruce Lee was an outstanding physical specimen and fighter but some of the legends are a little far fetched. But most of what he did was absolutely true, I'm sure of it.
Someone posted this vid in the IGN comments section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUGmKRkaxo
Pack it up guys, nothing will ever be as awesome as this... Bruce Lee won at life. AGAIN!Loading …
My today's fav goes to this amazing human being (is he?) named [#2525:Bruce Lee]. Maybe I should rank him in my fav superheroes list! :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aranon37_k4Loading …
|Created||2013-03-26 06:51 pm|
Listed in, list of Lists as cards
Wide-tile list of VG-level Pages.
Wide-tile list of character Pages.