You can beat "A Link To The Past" in like 5 minutes.
That glitch is just amazing! I just tried it on the SNES emulator and it worked!
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastVideo Game (Action Adventure)
Venture back to Hyrule and an age of magic and heroes. The predecessors of Link and Zelda face monsters on the march when a menacing magician takes over the kingdom. Only you can prevent his evil plot from shattering the land of Hyrule. In your quest, you'll venture into twisting mazes, dungeons, palaces and shadowy forests. Test your mettle with mighty swords and magical weapons. Or heft a boulder and hurl it at your enemies. If the going gets tough, dive into a river - you can swim to escape!
User Average Score
Rated by 39 people registered on Favslist
- Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce
- First Release Date:1991
- Genre(s):Action Adventure
- Developed by:Nintendo EAD
- Published by:Nintendo
- System(s):Super Nintendo
- Princess ZeldaSide Character
- Din (the Goddess)Side Character
- Farore (the Goddess)Side Character
- Nayru (the Goddess)Side Character